- To find the most accurate sizing you must have your bust, waist, and hips measurements.
- Do not use your normal dress size or jeans sizing.
There is too much variation between designers.
- If you aren't tall, some of the short looking dresses worn by the models, will be longer on you.
- We offer numerous brands and designers, as a result, a distinct size chart is located on each item's description page.
- The models are wearing their own size, not the size that we may have in the description.
- If a dress length shows 155cm and you are 155cm tall, that is not the right dress for you. Unless you plan to attach the dress on the top of your head.
Prize for most oddly dressed?